Friday, December 5, 2008

A little taste of Bend

To those of you who may like to see where I will be living, I thought I would share some pictures of my two trips to Bend. One in November of 2005 and the other in August of 2007. Enjoy.




A walking path by a water canal near my friend Sheri's house



Canadian geese



Water canal




Margarita Mamas


The closest Amtrak station.. talk about primative!!!




Steps to the tracks



The actual station (LOL)



Visiting the Scottish Games



Tumalo Park



Tumalo Park



The local wildlife




Our private "beach" at Prineville Reservoir




Hang on Sheri!


Prineville Reservoir



The boat Launch



Sheri's house



Crater Lake

Gorgeous!!




More Crater Lake




Sheri, Bernie and I in front of Mirror Pond





A light dusting of snow


Just a little cold!






Freezing Fog


More freezing Fog



Cool texture



Roxie the Doxie


Prineville Reservoir




Best friends


The nearby town of Sisters





Sisters


1 comment:

Tammyz said...

It's beautiful!! Where are you gonna live?? Do you have a job all lined up?? Does Sheri have a good church she's involved in?? Cause we have some AK friends who moved there a couple of years ago and are totally plugged in if you want there info... They are super FUN!!! I am so excited for you about this fresh start, Friend!! What an adventure!!